How It Works
Create an account and
Earn points every time
Redeem points for
Ways to Earn Points
VIPs Earn Even More
Redeem for Discount
Reedeming your hard-earned points is easy.
Simply apply your points for a discount at checkout!
Copy link and share with your friends.
- Q: What is the program?
- A: As an Aerosoles Rewards member you'll earn points for every purchase and for engaging with our brand through social media and other platforms. Once you earn enough points to unlock rewards discounts, points can be redeemed like cash at checkout.
- Q: How do I join?
- A: Simply sign up and create an account using your e-mail address.
- Q: How do I earn points?
- A: So many ways! You'll earn points just by joining Aerosoles Rewards. After that, points can be earned with each purchase, as well as sharing and following us on social media. See our full list of ways to earn above!
- Q: How many points do I need for a reward?
- A: Our exclusive rewards products vary in points for redemption. They are displayed below the product.
- Q: How do I use points?
- A: Log in to your Aerosoles account, and add items to your shopping bag. Once you're ready to checkout, apply your available points and proceed to checkout.
- Q: Do points and tier levels expire?
- A: Yes, you have a full year to use your points and maintain your tier level. Both will expire after 12 months of inactivity.
- Q: What happens to my points when I return items?
- A: When items are refunded, the points you earned from that purchase will be deducted from your point balance.
- Q: How long does it take to see my points added?
- A: Please note that it could take up to 48 hours for your points balance to adjust.
- Q: What happens if I use my points towards a purchase, then return my shoes?
- A: Your points will be returned back to your account. You will not receive a refund back to any other form of payment if you used only points towards your purchase. If you return some items (but not all) from an order, your loyalty reward will be refunded in full first and returned to your account, and any remaining funds paid will be returned to your secondary form of payment.